4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 Tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
1 Tbsp quick-cooking tapioca (This is found by the jello. It is in a little box either on the very top of very bottom of the shelf.)
1 tsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp Oyster sauce
1. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray or put a liner in it.
2. Place Chicken breasts in slow cooker.
3. In a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, worchestershire sauce, quick-cooking tapioca, minced garlic and oyster sauce.
4. Pour over chicken and if using a liner tie up the liner.
5. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Serve over rice and enjoy!