3-4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup rice vinegar
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon chili sauce
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
1 teaspoon pepper
1 (8 oz package) Soba Noodles
2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Lightly spray your slow cooker with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside.
2. In a bowl whisk together soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, chili sauce, mustard and pepper. Pour over the chicken.
3. Cook on high 3-4 hours and low 5-6 hours.
4. Shred the chicken and return to the slow cooker.
5. Cook the noodles according to the package directions and drain. Add in the cooked noodles to the slow cooker with the chicken and sauce and stir to combine.
6. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.